Account Management & Marketing
About the Role:
UmbraCity is seeking an account manager & marketing individual to join the team. We are looking for a talented candidate who is passionate about people and creating valuable connections. The ideal candidate needs to have demonstrated experience in both B2B account management as well as digital and traditional marketing. Effective communication skills and willingness to go the extra mile to provide exceptional customer service are key characteristics for a successful candidate.
This position will have responsibilities supporting a number of critical functions at UmbraCity, including managing and building strong relationships with our existing kiosk host partners, managing marketing projects, and engaging with partners and members.
We are looking for a candidate who is familiar with the startup environment.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Manage existing partners and generate a quarterly report for B2B partners
- Develop trusted relationships with kiosk hosting venues, users, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Design standard templates for all marketing and sales documentation
- Represent UmbraCity at events, exhibitions, as well as being our brand ambassador with corporate members
- Oversee media strategy, conversion tracking, budgets and optimization with a primary focus on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Google, and other platforms
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Experience with current and emerging social media platforms, as well as SEO, social media monitoring, and customer relationship management
- Demonstrated writing and editing experience in online media
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRA systems
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, and Marketing, or relevant field
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Account Management & Marketing” as the email subject.