About the Role:
UmbraCity is currently seeking a smart, energetic, and strategic-minded Business Development individual with a track record in Digital Out-of-home Advertising (DOOH) sales. This is an ongoing position with a combination of salary, stock options, bonus, and growth opportunity.
The OOH Advertising Sales position plays an important role in enabling us to grow faster. You will work collaboratively with the founder & CEO, along with reputable experts in the industry, reporting to the CEO. In this role, you will source, evaluate, negotiate, and execute B2B sales with inbound requests for the service around the world.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to work here and why you would be a great fit.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for generating Advertising Sales across the Network
- Creating greater visibility and exposure throughout the Advertising community and with national advertisers
- Prospect new business in DOOH
- Nurture relationships with and work directly with clients
- Build positive relationships with client contacts
- Develop new sales opportunities through new revenue channels or product
- Attend industry networking events
- Participate in digital strategy development and program execution for UmbraCity clients, with a focus on online communities
- Create sales material in conjunction with UmbraCity’s team
- Identify contact information for key decision making individuals within those organizations
- Contact, pitch, and demo the service to those contacts, in accordance with UmbraCity’s agreed offering
- Negotiate and sign agreements (provided by UmbraCity) with the authorized representative of those organizations
- Maintain the relationship with the properties and provide usage reports on quarterly, annually, or as per-request basis; data and template provided by UmbraCity
- Using your good-natured wit and charm to build new relationships in-person, email, and over the phone
- Post-secondary degree, preferably with specialization in Advertising and/or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience in an advertising environment
- Experience selling digital services including programmatic and sponsored content
- Ability to write & create proposals and deliver engaging presentations
- Have a positive attitude and a love of sales
- Strong willingness to learn, with a proven ability to meet deliverables.
- Excellent storytelling skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated time management and multitasking skills
- Solid collaborative and teamwork-oriented skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and use “OOH Advertising Sales” as the email subject.